the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ulano Table

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The woods were calm, almost sleepy, for its light was hibernating. wrapping the land in a chilling dark quilt. The trees swung, swayed, and creaked in the relentless wind. Cracks, and crumling noises came from all around, as if I was being followed. I had never been so on edge before. superstition had penetrated my mind with its evil fangs since leaving my Island. I adore my Island, but those days were gone. There was no turning back now. I have gone too far for that. My new, long awaited life of spreading my "wings" to the world has finally come. Now was my time. Superstition and fear shall never shut me down and control me enough to go galloping back to my brothers. They left too. For there was nothing to go back to.

I tossed my long, wild forelock out of my eerie, pale blue, pupiless eyes. Sending it flying over to the other side if his face. Out of the looming darkness came the figure. Lurking closer to my frozen body, locked in its sturdy, defense position, legs sprawled out as far as they can go, keeping me held upright. My back legs quivered, it was an effort just to look like I wasn't scared out of my mind. The figure became clearer, and clearer. It was a unicorn. He was slightly taller than me, which isn't hard to be. His face was soft, and caring. His eyes plunging me into a deep, and secure sence of security. I stayed still. Ears intently listening to his soft, yet firm voice saying, "Hello there, nice to meet you my name is Castiel may I have yours and you seemed rather panicked earlier why is that?”.

His gentleness surprised me. From how mysterious he was in the decieving blanket of black left me expecting a rough, tough, large horse, looking for a fight. Which I was sure I could handle. But I wanted to see my opponent. The light has proved that I have no opponent, but a guide. My voice steadied, as I spoke my response to the stallion. "Hello Castiel, charming to meet you, I am Ulano." I raised my eyebrow, and leaned against the light providing tree casually as I continued, occasionally tossing my mane, or flicking my tail. "I am sorry Sir, but I have never left my homeland before, the darkness is starting to get to my head." I said as I arose from leaning on the tree, and moved closer to the stallion and got close to his face, opened my jaw, and screamed, "AND YOU SCARED THE BLOODY CRAP OUT OF ME!!" My anger flooded my body, and I retracted my face from his. Regaining my stance, leaning against the tree, occasionally tossing my forelock, and swishing my tail.

Castiel
473 words x3

[OCC:: Yayz for guy threading!!]

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM