the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The place had begun to grow on the paint he was beginning to forget home a place that had spat him out in rejection after taking away the only family this stallion ever had. These woods reminded him of his old dwelling pulling at the heart strings, but there was no point to getting upset over it because there would never be returning to it. Trees groaned speaking in a way that the painted stallion now belonged to this place belonging here was all intended from the start or this horse was still crazy from grief. His parent had faded under harsh explosion still their smiles would linger in the unicorns mind haunting dreams unrelentlessly needless to say it led to a many of sleepless nights. Waking up screaming the paint could never fell back asleep for his eyes were plastered open by fear it would have been easier if he had someone there to hold onto, which until recent the stud was lonesome.

Castiel made sure to project his warmth and kindness in his gait when approaching the other stallion his brown eyes said “be still all will be ok” for through dark adjusted sight he saw the other horse’s back legs quivering “The pleasure is all mine Ulano” Cast liked the name and how he spoke “I understand I still am fearful of the shadows here., but you will get use to it. Welcome to this strange place. I left my home full of light and move with ease now after a few weeks mind you I did fall a few times” he smiled lightly at ulano wanting to be a caring face in his time of fear it would help the other stallion “ your accent is rather fascinating to me” after speaking the paint was taken back as the other stallion scream at him then returned to leaning against the tree clinging to the light Cast just laughed at the anger “ I am sorry, but it isn’t wise to just walk up to someone until you know more about them. I saw your panic well heard it so I came to help. It will be ok just give me a chance” the unicorn walked gently up to the equine and asked to enter his space “ may I”

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM