the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Ulano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: image_zpse6fc66a8.jpg]
ULANO
and the walls come tumbling down, from the city that we loved.

The paint stud grew nearer. His soft, calming voice spoke occasionally, and he seemed to me examining me. His blithe comment about my headcarriage, tempted me greatly to crack a smile. I did so. I gave in to the overwhemling peerpressure in my head. I felt Castiel's warm muzzle, gently nudge my chest. It was making me feel good, unlike many of the things other colts, and stallions have done to me in my old land, being rough, and gruff with their Island-mates. There was something special about this stallion though. I just couldn't put my finger on it. He was chaming, and flattering. Giving me a generous compliment about my eyes. I blushed. This stallion was making me act different, instead of my usual overly confident, competitive self. I acted almost kind of reserved, and shy. I decided to break this new me, and came up with a flattering statement that casually rolled of my tounge. "So, what is such a handsome stud like you doing all alone in these forests. You deserve company. It must be a bit lonely" I said, as I reached out my head, and placed the dish of my face under his chin.

I knew my move was sly. I just hoped that he would get the hint on my sexuality, so I wouldn't have to go into that awkward conversation. Ulano begun to walk, hinting to the larger stallion to walk with him, as the stallion asked "...do tell me about yourself Ulano..." This was my cue to fully explain my sexality to the stallion. Basically the story of my life. "Well..." I begun, "I grew up on Ursus Island, an Island located far north of here, its inhabitants were about 20 colts. No fillies, or Mares, Just colts. All of them resorting to being gay. Including myself. You see, I got tired of being used as some sex toy by the older colts, being bashed around, and told to do what they wanted me to do. I wanted to do things at my own will. Being a smaller stallion, there was no chance of that on the Island, so I left. And shall never return.". Allowing the stallion a moment to respond, and then I asked him the same question. "Tell me your story." I said, in a confident, and deservingtone of voice, as I slowed, and relaxed my pace.

Castiel
428 words x3

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM