the Rift

The Lights Won't Stop Me.

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The way the painted unicorn brought down the other equine who just a few minutes before was a scared horse running around in the darkness amongst shadows of the trees of entrance into these lands. When the stallion smiled at him for playfully making fun of how the stranger held his head in submission cas just laughed lightly in amazement from meeting someone so unique. Acting so brazen wasn’t always this unicorn’s way, but something about the newly found horse said he could say anything without much of a blow up and with his compliment the painted stud nip at his forelock saying “I am alone because I seek out those who need a warm smile and affection I give it not usually receives it. Your company would be refreshing you make me laugh something I treasure a lot” after speaking he bumped his muzzle against his

Castiel liked the other stallion, but felt more than friendship budding there was a strong attraction pulling him towards Ulano in a way that boggled the paint’s mind to no end. Sexually wise the stallion hadn’t done anything before he felt something for a mare she still lingered on his mind he missed her, but understood what his duty was and refused not to break that vow to himself. After pushing aside doubt he followed close to the dish faced stallion’s side after the stud finish his story cas nuzzled his neck sweetly then breathed deep his past was still a fresh wound so holding back tears the stud hide his face shyly “I come from a land with no name or at least I forgot the name my parents were kind hearted souls who actively seeked out those in need and did their best to care for the others of our herd. One day I was with them not long after my mother birthed me or it felt like I didn’t have enough time with her. My parents spoke to our herd at a gathering things had gotten bad in the herd corruption ran amuck so naturally they didn’t like those who got in their way. They turned the crowd on us they…they….they beat my parents to death and nearly killed me, but my mother told me to hold my breath to take shallow gulps of air until they left us to rote. I got up and ran I ran for so long so alone so deranged then I found this place and slowly I am trying to heal it hurts you know” after that the stallion sobbed and laid his head on ulano’s back

Messages In This Thread
The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ranjiri - 07-09-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-09-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-19-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-19-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-20-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Castiel - 07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
RE: The Lights Won't Stop Me. - by Ulano - 07-21-2013, 04:41 PM