the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

A gentle smile pulled at darkened lips. Onni, He'd met the painted Pegasus and knew that if she knew Onni then this mare wasn't so much as a threat. His posture dropped, a little less upright, though still stayed on the alert. One could never be to careful. He chuckled lightly. "Perhaps you could say that. I guess it's easy when you've been bred for such things. Your stance also gave it away. I am no tracker however" He smiled with a nod of his cranium. Stepping forwards he pulled himself up in a more proud manor. "I am Apodis, what may I call you by?" He lips turned sly with a cocky grin plastered across his face. Though it wasn't meant to come across that way, it was just the way he smiled. Having lived with stuck up soldiers, it was something that came upon him, forever scared over dark lips.

Coffee stain nose poked into the dark sky, was it day or night? He could not tell, for the sun never rose, nor did the moon appear. He longed to feel the sunlight entwine with obsidian tendrils of the gentle curls that sprung from his neck and rump. To be able to run through chilled waters and not worry about the ice. Hos golden orbs flicked back down to the mare. "How long has these lands been cased in darkness?" He asked simply, curious as to how long this would last now, whether he had caught it at the right time or not.

He snorted gently as he shook his mane out somewhat, standing still just made the cold bite more sharply at the thick curly pelt covering his skeletal form. His breed was not known for having such a thick coat, but when you'd lived in lands far up north, you soon adapted to your habitat. Also the one other gene he carried must have been something with the thicker coat, for it wasn't just him, but his whole family that had gained such a positive thing. He wondered silently if they were still alive.

"Talk Talk Talk." @[Kahlua]
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM