the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

The stallion's snort pulled the mare from brooding about the darkness. She didn't like it, but it was so pervasive that it was hard not to think of it. I am ever so sorry, the stallion's words made her smile and her ears lifted forward to face him. She had not meant to make him feel as though he needed to apologize and she almost felt bad. “There are no need for apologies, my friend.” Her voice was kind and her eyes bright.

For the mare's words to cause another to question themselves twice... it was almost unheard of. The mare wasn't smart enough to be called a scholar or philosopher. Perhaps the reason she was causing himself to question himself was that she had been rather blunt. Without stopping to ask herself if she should be saying what she was saying, Kahlua often ended up saying things she really shouldn't have. No harm or foul was meant, for she really did love life, she just didn't know any better.

His sudden change in conversation both surprised her and made her happy. Perhaps for a moment she could forget the darkness. Glancing back towards the distant pyre, Kahlua returned her gaze to the stallion before speaking. “I don't know, my friend. I haven't been very many places. I think my favorite has been here- there's no snow!” Her bright laughter filled the air and her eyes sparkled. “But aside from here, I think the Thistle Meadow would be pretty in the spring. I'm afraid I haven't been in Helovia very long, so I haven't been able to explore to far or wide.” She paused, considering his offer to explore. “I would be happy to explore with you, my friend. Where did you want to go?”
What is life if you're not having fun. Exploring is as good a way as any to have fun, so what the heck. It won't further my search for power, but then... neither is talking to this stallion. Work hard, play hard. Right?

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-23-2013, 09:04 AM