the Rift

[OPEN] Lights On, Nobody Home

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Her laughter the sound of tinkling bells was like a disease, he caught it, not being able to help the slight chuckles resonating inside his chest. She was fun to be around and was indeed starting to cheer the buckskin boy up, somewhat. Satellites poised straight upon his cranium, twitch as he listened contently to the song that escaped her lips, almost finding himself become lost within her words. A huge smile plastered across his face when she finished her gentle song.
"Then explore we shall" he spoke with a strange manor, one of knowledge and politeness. And also that of a well trained soldier. The golden boy still had all those traits, no matter how hard he tried to forget them all. His father had done too grand a job for such things to be forgotten so easily. Perhaps he could find a way to remove those things he so desperately wanted to forget. But right now, he wanted to focus on Kahlua, the painted mare and their travels.

"So where to Mi. Lady?" He smiled with a cocky whit about it, knowing that some did not like the way he called everyone Miss or Lady. Sometimes he did such a thing just to annoy those somewhat, being his cheeky little self. "Perhaps we could head to this, Thistle Meadow, you so speak of. And maybe we will find other places on our way" His tone turned sly and slightly mischievous, he was up to something and more than likely it wasn't a good something.

He turned and began walking, not entirely sure where or which direction to go, but he hoped that she would direct him and in turn, He'd keep her safe, god forbid anyone tired to attack them. His Soldier mood was on fully loaded, senses heightened and hearing doubled tenfold, his mind cleared as the task was set a foot the two equines, setting out upon the journey of exploring.

"Talk Talk Talk."
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-09-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-11-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-15-2013, 10:45 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 12:36 PM
RE: Lights On, Nobody Home - by Kahlua - 07-16-2013, 10:48 PM