the Rift

the time of angels
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
The sturdy mare seemed a bit.. well, surprised? It was nothing that obvious, though, just the way she swung around to regard him, shifting her weight. Mauja raised a 'brow quizzically, unsure of whether he'd done something to throw her off balance or if she was simply like this all the time. She called herself Mercy, and inwardly, the King swore. He'd been hoping to just play it off and send her on her way, and tell her to tell Indy of his appearance, but it'd be horribly rude of him not to drop his name now. A thoughtful smile played upon his features, something warm in his gaze as he met her blue eyes. They seemed to roam upwards from time to time, and with amusement in his eyes he craned his head down, offering her a better look at his frost-covered horn. "Welcome Mercy, I am Mauja. There is a herd just to the north of here, a sparse forest nestled against the mountain's base. A friend of mine, Indy, leads it. I'm sure they'll take you in, and if you go there, give him my regards, will you?" he said with another of his soft little smiles, tilting his head slightly to the side as he peered at her. "Is there anything you wonder, or shall you go on your merry way to Indy, and a new life?" It was not unkindly that he asked it, but with curiosity. Of course, he could think of a lot of things he'd rather be doing than chat with a hornless mare all day, but he had an appearance to keep up.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
the time of angels - by Mercy - 07-28-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: the time of angels - by Mauja - 08-03-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: the time of angels - by Mercy - 08-16-2012, 06:28 AM
RE: the time of angels - by Mauja - 08-16-2012, 09:58 AM