Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

LACE</style>
Time Flies - Time Dies
Truth like a blazing Fire
</style>

Through the smoke and glowing sparks that rose from the fiery pit, a small creature glanced towards the ground where her bonded had been loitering. Of course she knew he was there, she could feel his presence like a whisper, a gentle touch against her mind. Even so it gave her comfort to actually see the shape of the larger animal, view his glimmering back and see how the silken mane and tail flew like banners in the breeze. He was big, he was strong, he could be dangerous if he set aside the softness of the heart that made him ache so for all the injured souls in the world - the very softness that hurt him in turn, because of the helplessness he felt over not being able to help. She felt it within him now, and with a curious warble the scaled bird lowered a wing, allowing herself to circle away from the warm updrafts over the Heart and over towards her other half. Immediately she spotted the pale dot in the darkness, recognizing the most perfect of colors upon her coat as well as the fact that they shared the same gender - it came natural to her to notice those things. They were vital after all, in determining how to approach the other - mares in general received more attention from Fajira, though she doubted that Lace had been observant enough to notice.

With a low trill emanating from the depth of the chest the dragon came gliding, curious blue eyes scrutinizing the little pegasus and her companion. Seeing the absence of a wing and the injuries upon the gray's body upset her deeply, she even went as far as to reaching out her mind towards the dove and her companion, attempting a mental embrace before she swooped down to land upon her bonded's back. Her mind was a foreign thing indeed. The mental capacity of her species was far greater than anything Lace could imagine, possibly rivaling even that of a god. Her soul felt vast, bright, warm without burning, and as soft as downy white clouds a bright spring morning. Yet there was a massive strength hidden behind the kindness, of steel and fire and timeless wisdom that had nothing to do with age or experience. It was a mind to sink into, disappear in, treasure... and long for, once it disappeared, a sensation beyond words. And all the while, vocals scattering melodic tones around the night - apparently trying to help Lace in his endeavor to calm the filly and her winged friend.

The grullo watched the dragoness antics quietly as he fell in beside Nell, respecting her need for distance as he accompanied her towards the warmer area close to the rim of the volcano. "I hope you don't mind her" he said quietly to the downed bird, attention turning back to her to ensure that the chatty dragon didn't frighten her. "Sometimes she stops considering the personal boundaries of others. Fajira is young still, especially for a dragon; maybe with time she might learn manners."

A small smile came to play over his lips, amused as the catlike lizard on his back paused in her serenade to nip him on the whithers, tail swishing testily back and forth over his rump.
"Lucky for you that I'm in a good mood, or I might eat your ear" she threatened, unusually enough in a manner that would allow the gray pegasus and Silas to listen in if they wanted to. The words were accompanied with an affectionate gruffness that took the edge off the threat, emphasized by surprisingly gentle front paws that had begun to comb the white mane between razor sharp claws, gently re-fastening a green amulet that hung from the hair in a chain.

Unwilling to pause and perhaps cause a stalemate in this game of wills, once reaching the close proximity of the open pit, Lace took to walking around it slowly, like he had done before spotting Nell.
Giving her a quick glance, a flick of the long tail invited her to follow his example; "I'm looking for a blue gemstone" he explained, eyes focused on the fire-lit ground that glittered and gleamed beneath a thin layer of fallen ash. "I work as a crafter you see, a Glazier, and I need to stock up on some materials. I'd be happy if you would like to help me out."

CREDITS: Schwartze | venomxbaby | 116802
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Troubled Souls - by Lace - 07-10-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: Troubled Souls - by Africa - 07-10-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Troubled Souls - by Lace - 07-10-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Troubled Souls - by Africa - 07-11-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Troubled Souls - by Lace - 07-11-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Troubled Souls - by Africa - 07-12-2013, 07:31 AM