the Rift

Moonlight sonata | azzuen

Ázzuen the Ardent Posts: 94
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8
Whit
The brute held the gaze of his beloved with earnest, embracing her feminine form with his cresty nape, not wanting to release her forevermore. Alas, forevermore was unlikely to happen, what with the need for sustenance they as mortals felt, he settled for a few silent, still minutes of holding her near. The sultry tones that whispered their ways towards his auditory canals did wonders for the stallion's heart, he could feel it accelerating just at the thought of what her harmonic voice inspired. He wondered idly, if the heartbeat he heard thrumming in his ears could be detected by the miss, if the simple response his body contained only for her was even known by her?

The aging of their youth brought much happiness to the stallion, most foals of the wild were fortunate to make it to weaning, theirs had flown to the weaning stage and successfully continued to thrive past it, strong and vibrant was her life's spark, Azzuen was proud to call her his daughter, and Cassiopeia his mate. The stallion, being the male donor to the situation, only ever got to see his daughter when off duty, though she did sometimes accompany him on patrol, which he relished as well. He knew only vague memories of the bond that exists between a lactating mother and her foal, and knew of them only because of his experiences with his own mother - but they were memories so long ago made, he could only try to imagine the unique loneliness she was experiencing.

"I am well," deep, fathomless tone rumbled in response, the stallion almost purring from the delicate massage she wrought across his hide. The tide tugged upon his bodice too, and he swayed with it, they were together, in motion and in stillness, a dynamic harmony written beneath the stars. "How did I ever become so lucky? To have you as my mate.." He was baffled by it, though he worked hard to make himself feel worthy of her love, he was surprised still when he did receive it. "Only more than that.. You aren't only my mate, but my other half. I am incomplete without you." He mused curiously, speaking to himself as much as to the mare who held his heart so dear. Never before had he experienced this perfect synchrony of feelings with another, and being the somewhat simple stallion that he was, it never ceased to pleasantly amaze him.

Messages In This Thread
Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 03:50 PM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 07-30-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 07-30-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 08-05-2012, 02:39 AM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 08-06-2012, 10:59 AM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 08-14-2012, 03:05 AM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 08-20-2012, 09:30 PM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Ázzuen - 08-20-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: Moonlight sonata | azzuen - by Cassiopeia - 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM