the Rift

Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are?

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Here's an unpleasent welcome to your soul, - Chemical and Adrixaura met once, leaving the pair in a bit of hatred to each other

I'm with Tamme on this one - very iffy. I feel like you could make their meeting work as a clue if you had worded it to point more specifically to Chemical.

At some point, you're going to need to stop - Profile says she is relentless

Pass.

Don't make yourself a damned Angel - Reference to Wings

Pass.

You'll never make it as one. They just don't like your type - Personality reference. Angels are sometimes stereotypically considered to be kind creatures with a gentle nature.

I actually rather like what you did here, but again, Tamme is right - the "they" is just too ambiguous. Next time, perhaps use a synonym for angel, or just angels again? If it had clearly linked "angel" and "they" I would pass this in a heartbeat.

Now, shut your big mouth and quit trying to be something your not - Warrior leader of the Assassins, but in her recent thread she seems intent to leave the Assassins

Fail. I don't really see how "quit trying to be something your not" has anything to do with leaving. If anything, it makes me think she's trying too hard to be something, which is the exact opposite.

Overall, I have to FAIL this. Though you had several good clues, it just wasn't enough to outweigh the vague or misleading ones.
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Adrixaura - 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Kri - 07-12-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Adrixaura - 07-13-2013, 06:45 AM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Deimos - 07-13-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Adrixaura - 07-15-2013, 05:08 PM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Tamme - 07-15-2013, 06:53 PM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Chemical - 07-24-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Who Do You Keep Thinking You Are? - by Psyche - 07-24-2013, 11:42 AM