the Rift

Flightless Bird [Open]

Andash Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

andash</style>
the beautiful is always strange.</style>

The ashen beast dipped his refined crown in embarrassment, though he gently nickered a word of amusement. The emotions soon switched to a more serious front, as he aimed his azure pools at Cassiopeia. "I guess it's what my mother used to tell me when I was but a yearling, when a creature comes to love you for your faults, only then will you have found that companion." A sadness washed over him as he wondered whether anyone would ever fall so deep for a defect as himself. Yes, everyone bore faults, but a pegasus who was unable to fly? A fault above faults, possibly the ashen brute's largest disadvantage. A dame would want someone who could protect her in the skies as well as on land, something that he would perhaps forever be incapable of doing.

"Perhaps one day," A content smile travelled across the width of his velvet dusky kissers, realising that for now, friendship and belonging was nothing to feel blue about. "I must prove my love for the homeland, for I am blessed to have been accepted into the herd." Andash flicked his bleached, azure tinged silks across his sturdy rump, and paced slowly up to Cassiopeia to touch her tapered roan shoulder in friendship and thanks. A simple gesture of a friendship that Andash assumed he had found in the in the dame.

Thank you, Cassiopeia." He began to turn back on himself with an elegant dance of his daggers and he advanced slowly back into the midst of the herd members, expertly navigating around the sharp sand rocks, as the heat beat down upon his dusty ashen pelt.

"To be second is to be the first of the ones that lose."

image by seyed mostafa zamani @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-28-2012, 05:32 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 05:59 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-28-2012, 07:13 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-28-2012, 09:31 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-29-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-29-2012, 12:37 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-29-2012, 07:38 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 07-29-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: Flightless Bird [Open] - by Andash - 07-30-2012, 10:14 AM