the Rift

[OPEN] The Past Haunts me

Luneia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
L u n e i a
Maybe I'm just crazy, Or the Devil got inside.

Luneia was happily minding her own buiness when out of nowhere, she was taken, yet again. to be honest, she was getting a little frustrated with all these people stealing her. If they were using her to get leverage, then so be it, She didn't really care. But if this one thought she was just going to be stolen happily like before then they had another thing coming. Swinging her but round she kicked out at him in frustration, just wanting to actually be useful for once in her life. The Fae had gotten used to the Throat and even Faelene. For once she had felt a connection with another being. Then this sick bastard had dragged her away.

Slamming her pearl hooves into the ground, as best she could, she stood a stance much like a bull ready to charge. A snort exiting flared nostrils. Now she was pissed. "If you think you can take me, think again" she spat with a firey tone. Her breathing was ragged as she faced him off, nostrils flared widly. "You can take me, but I'll make your life hell" a snort sounded as her stance went lower, ready to poise herself if he hit back. She was fueled with pure rage, though the midst of it was not from him, it was more her life happenings. Too long had she let others walk all over her, push her away and not fight back. Everyone had always shut her out. Her parents had even dumped her for the way she looked. They hadn't wanted this marked child she was, the way she had been born. Her father was Black with a snip, her mother a Palomino with no markings. Most of the herd were just one colour. So when she was born, Hell let loose. Half of them said to kill her, to not let her live. Her Father forbid anyone to kill her or their punishment would too be death. Banished by her own Father and Mother did a whole deal upon her mental stability.

A sigh escaped her lips, at the same time her anger vanished just like that. Collapsing to the ground a single tear fell from her blue orb. How could she go on with such ahrsh memories. How?
Closing her eyes she shivered, almost as if she was that abandoned foal once more. "Pappy..?" she cried out, almost a whisper.

"Talk talk talk."

@[Tonka]
OOC: I will allowed her to be attacked, just no deaths please :3

Messages In This Thread
The Past Haunts me - by Luneia - 07-11-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Sikeax - 07-11-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Tonka - 07-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Official - 07-13-2013, 10:05 PM