the Rift

[OPEN] The Past Haunts me

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I was walking through the Thistle Meadow, quietly thinking to myself. My eyes wondered and thoughts kept raging on and on. I had found my prey the other day, and I was going to go in for the kill and drag it back to my home. Of course, I would not actually kill her but I would drag her back, even if it meant a fight. I would not be afraid to hurt this girl, and I would make sure she knew this.

My sight grasped her. She was a pretty mare, but after I was done with her, she would look like hell itself. I stalked her for a bit, hearing each of her bloody words. A grim smile came to my face, and I was ready to pounce. I was a hungry wolf, and she was the dreaded deer I wanted. I needed to feel the impact of my hooves slamming against ones skin and the feeling of my teeth clamping down on her flesh.

Suddenly, another voice was heard. It was a voice of one of my Assassins, and one that was very close to my heart. It was Sikeax! What was that fucking filly thinking she was doing?! Why hadn’t her mother kept her home! Rage now filled me. Don’t get me wrong, I loved her as if she was my own filly, but she could just be so annoying! Oh well.. I would catch my prey with her here or without.

I stormed out, anger rising in my body. I dashed over to Sikeax, looking her straight in the eyes. “Go home, Sikeax! This is not a friendly equine, and I don’t want you getting hurt! This is work for ME to take care of.” I grunted. My voice wasn’t harsh, but it wasn’t sweet and calm as it usually was with her. It had rough edges enough to make her obey. Or at least I hoped it would. “Just if you’re not going to leave, then just stay here.” I now glared over at the brown and white equine and walked over to her. I turned at her, by hooves struck out and hit her right in the side. “And as for you, girl, you will come with me and you will listen to me and obey me. Unless you would like to get a couple of fucking bones broken that is.” I shot her the coldest glare I had ever given before. My ears were pinned back to my scull and I stomped my left front hoof on the ground. I was ready for her to put up a fight.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
The Past Haunts me - by Luneia - 07-11-2013, 06:13 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Sikeax - 07-11-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Tonka - 07-13-2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The Past Haunts me - by Official - 07-13-2013, 10:05 PM