the Rift

Reduced to memories

Leovan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A pleasure Leovan. Your home sounds very grand. Indeed it was, but I shook the thought away before the piercing feel of nostalgia crept upon me. I had no wish to speak of such matters. “The pleasure is mine, Lena of the Basin.” My answer was more out of habit than sincerity, but as my eyes adapted I began to notice more about my new acquaintance. The dark, wiry horn upon her forehead (I had come to the conclusion that she must have been a mare, both by name and smell) and the slender built of her frame to the sensual curve of her bottom. However, what struck me the most was the peculiar mop of hair sprouting from her neckline, all the way down to her withers. The skepticism of my stare was suddenly replaced by a newfound curiosity towards this peculiar mare creature, and I tilted my head in marvel. What could possibly be the usage of such a thing? What do you hope to find here? My gaze locked upon her figure as her rash question snapped me back to reality. It was indeed a question I had yet to ask myself. What had I hoped to find, travelling as far as I had? “A place to rest.” I replied after a while, a subtle smile stretching the corners of my mouth. “You wouldn’t by any chance know of such a place?” I bit my tongue as soon as the words departed my lips, as to suppress the urge of groaning loudly in disdain over my pathetic contributions to our conversation. It seemed like all the time spent in my own company and solitude had somehow, to my despair, redirected my social antennas.

Messages In This Thread
Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-11-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-12-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-12-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-13-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-14-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-15-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-16-2013, 07:42 AM