the Rift

Reduced to memories

Leovan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Little had I paid attention to the aching sensation that now wearied my body. The looming darkness I had wandered in for far too long had taken its toll, and the intentions of my request suddenly became clear. You may find a place to rest within the Basin. Again a hint of skepticism stroked my granite eyes. Was she truly willing to give up her home to a stranger like myself, with no notion whatsoever of my true intentions? Not that I had one, but I had to ask for the sake of my rather cynical nature. Yet, as I regarded Lena I could think of no reasons to doubt the sincerity of her offer. I was in great need of some restitution and I had frankly nothing to say of her dulcet company. There was indeed something about this place which I could not quite put my hoof on, and I saw no harm in residing for as long as it took to be on traveler’s foot once more. The Basin is a kingdom of mountains, lakes, caverns and glacial fortitude. Majestic, beautiful, and sometimes dangerous. My gaze wandered into the void for a slight second, just long enough to catch a glimpse of a white creature dancing over the pristine dunes, but as I looked back naught replied but the perpetual darkness. Was my mind playing tricks on me in my fatigue? “I will take you up on that offer, if I may so.” Show me this great land of perils and stalwart crests you so softly speak of.

Messages In This Thread
Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-11-2013, 09:34 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-12-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-12-2013, 07:08 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-13-2013, 06:53 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-14-2013, 09:47 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-15-2013, 11:36 AM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Leovan - 07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Reduced to memories - by Lena - 07-16-2013, 07:42 AM