[Asylum] A Tattered Note

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
As the mare in front of her lets out a scoff-like laugh, Eris is momentarily taken aback. She had not said anything funny, why was this bizzare mare laughing? Maybe she really would fit well into the family. The use of the words 'pretty girl' does not upset the lighter coloured mare. On the contrary she lets out a dry laugh and her cold eyes settle on the mare the stands before her. "Oh ho!" She exclaims moving closer, the dry smile still resting on her lips. "Very cleaver bitch, I can tell I'm going to like you." She was not being sarcastic, in fact she was being honest. She liked those with no humour and a bad attitude. It reminded Eris of herself. With ill disguised confidence Eris moves closer, her blue eyes study the taller mare with interest. "We do not currently have a herd land, but plans are in motion and we hope to soon acquire one." Best to get the downfalls about the group out of the way. "We are still a new group, but we have a lot of interest and the number of our members is growing quickly."

She paused and wonderer if she really did want this mare in her group. Perhaps if she was so similar to Eris he would try and take leadership...the mare held down a chuckle. She may be small and young but Eris could easily fend for herself. She had been born a fighter, the little murderous doe had drawn more blood than she cared to recount. Blue eyes that missed nothing noticed that the other mare seemed to be...suspicious of her. Oh, now she would use this to her advantage. "We only accept those with issues, the ones who are viewed as outcasts in the community." All her life, because of her causal appreciation for death, she was pushed aside. She had never been accepted by anyone in her life before. This group had changed that, her and Seele had brought together the exiles and made a family.

It was a beautiful and insane thing.
You had to be crazy to appreciate it.

"All though some of our healers are quite sane. We do accept those who are normal if they wish to heal." She looked at the mare wondering how crazy this one was. The best way to get others to open up was to tell them about yourself. Something Eris hated doing. So she probably wasn't going to this mare jack all. A coy smile now played on her lips, She moved closer and inspected the mare's body. "You don't seem crazy or different, but I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover." The younger mare sighed and then backed off again. She didn't want to piss this mare off to much. Hoping her previous comment would be seen as an invitation for the other to share her issues, Eris waited.

Messages In This Thread
[Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-16-2013, 02:10 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-16-2013, 10:45 PM