the Rift

[Asylum] A Tattered Note

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The mare blew hot air right back into my face as I did to her, her breath crawling up my face until it faded out into the dark, open sky. My purple eyes glanced down to the base of the glowing tree, the color reflecting brightly in my eyes. She babbled for a second, the bright hair that draped over her face just now catching my attention. I connected what she said about me fitting in, allowing myself to cock my left eye brow at her sarcastically.

Silence fell over us for a small moment in between her last sentence and my voice raising to ask the mare her name. My brain rattled around, lifting the name out of the dusty core of my brain. Eris I flicked my ears back again, annoyed with my lack of attention to small things. "What is your name?" "We already went over this," I pressed my right ear forward again, the right finding itself cocked to the side to listen to nothing. "Eris." I announced her name with a coy grin, the smile stopping at the ends of each lip.

Finally she revealed the name of the band that she must have had some real interest in, according to the high octave of her voice as she spoke; The Asylum. I stared at her with bored eyes, the minimal amount of silence allowing me to listen to my spaced out pulse once more. The pet names seemed to continuously roll from one another's lips; we were playing off of each other quiet well, it was sort of entertaining, almost as if we had agreed to a game of "who had the best non-offensive come back?" "Why not, baby cheeks." I sighed, my face relaxing once more and pulling my ears each to the side in their relaxed station as well. "Show me the way."

"Speak." Walk walk
AgronA
All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
[Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Agrona - 07-15-2013, 08:59 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-15-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: [Asylum] A Tattered Note - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM