the Rift

exploration. [sasha, azzuen, open]

Sasha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Striding comfortably between Onni and Azzuen, Sasha lets her fire turn turn to smoldering embers inside her. As much as she wants to prove Kri wrong right now, the more cautious part of her knows that now is the time for listening, not action. Besides, this land is beautiful. Small trees with twisted trunks offer small islands of shade in an ocean of sun-baked red stone, and nearby the lake gleams brighter than any jewel ever could. Despite the heat, flowers hold firm and stubborn, showing their beautiful petals to the world despite the sun's wish to make them wither. I will be like those flowers, Sasha thinks to herself with firm resolve, I will flourish in this place.

Meanwhile, Onni - the polar opposite of her mother - is giving her counsel. Sasha listens with more solemnity than is characteristic for her; one might say he has her "game face" on. She is mostly quiet, only breaking her ponderous silence to say, I don't see how I could possibly be threatening. Frightened is not what I would call her reaction to me." Onni then asks Azzuen, the handsome (and woefully uninterested in romance) stallion for his opinion. Sasha perks her ears in his direction and waits for his reply, sun making her coat shine like copper.

Messages In This Thread
exploration. [sasha, azzuen, open] - by Onni - 07-29-2012, 03:05 PM
RE: exploration. [sasha, azzuen, open] - by Sasha - 07-30-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: exploration. [sasha, azzuen, open] - by Levi - 08-04-2012, 05:01 PM