[PRIVATE] Realisations

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

speak of all the love we lost and what it cost us</style>
left us to beg our breath would stop, but we kept on</style>
AND WE WERE STRONG.</style>

Even as my words of the demi-god children roll from my tongue, I cannot help but feel a pang of guilt in my stomach. It had never been my idea to be the dam to the son of Sepagus, and all of the Gods know that much. Still, I could not help but feel somewhat responsible for bringing destruction to the home I loved, even if it were at the hands of Cielo. Despite my lack of care during pregnancy, even daring to fight the Roc bird, he had lived. Had I just gutted myself on something, he would never had been born. Did I make the right choice?

Here, in Helovia, I had raised a family out of ragtag pegasus and our friends, something for which I am proud. Even now, I had doubts about my abilities as leader. I need to remind myself more often, perhaps, that I have retained my title longest in these lands, despite the tribulations and challenges I have faced.
Beside my oldest friend, I feel more comfortable in my position.
Worthy, if you will.

Giving her enough space to come next to my ear, noticing once more just how short I seemed in comparison to her own lithe form. Her muzzle tucked close to my ear, her voice comes out like the faint whisper of wind, just loud enough for my ear alone. As she divulges her plan, I begin to smile, the corners of my lips tugging upward in appreciation of those more tricksy than myself. The shadowmare was honorable, but she also had many brilliant plans up her sleeve. As she pulls away to make certain I have heard her words, I give her a smirk, my dark eyes gleaming in the night. "I will get started as soon as I return home," I say with a low whisper, turning my attention back to Mirage as she returns to normalcy.

I laugh, my voice peeling through the darkness with an oddly delighted sound. Her question was amusing to me, mainly because every time someone challenged by grit, I raised victorious, sitting on my throne unharmed. "Not since Azzaron decided he felt like an ass kicking and banishment," giving her a warm smile. "I have not had many troubles aside from the Basin since."

KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by vinothchandar @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Realisations - by Mirage - 07-13-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-14-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-15-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-16-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-28-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-28-2013, 09:02 PM
RE: Realisations - by Mirage - 07-29-2013, 07:00 AM
RE: Realisations - by Kri - 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM