the Rift

bring what you will (lee and who ever else )

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Gemini blushed a little when Cas called her beautiful. And she might have giggled a little. “Nope!” She grinned. “Never!” Gemini hoped that this relationship between her and Cas would grow with time, and they could trust each other more. When the stallion said that he felt better, she felt a little relieved inside. “Alright, big boy. You can call me anything you like, stud.” Gemini said. She noticed him looking at the green orbs that lined the path. “They’re lamp-trees. They’re the only source of light in this dark time. As you may have noticed, we have bad weather constantly, and the sun never sets, nor does it rise. Time seems to have stopped. We are only living in an illusion of things. However, someday, the sun will rise, and time will start again.” Gemini wondered when that would be. It seemed like it would take a long time. Oh well, everybody would have to deal with it. “How do I do what?” She cocked her head to the side a little, making her ice blue hair fall to one side, as she looked at Cas quizzically. “If you’re talking about the lamps, they just glow all day- or should I say that they just glow. No time, no days. We deal with it, it’s a usual thing now.” Gem had just finished her sentence when the first droplets of rain pelted down. She scowled at the sky. “Damn you.” She muttered at the darkening clouds. “We’re going to get soaked.”

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 04:40 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 05:07 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 08:26 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-13-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by Castiel - 07-13-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: bring what you will (lee and who ever else ) - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 05:15 PM