the Rift

[OPEN] Eroding Creature.

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My hooves reached for the ice ground as I walked through the cold north. I had traveled through the lands from the sloppy Marsh all the way up to the freezing Arch. I couldn't really say if I liked traveling or not but I had to come on this adventure, for Seele had order for me to protect the older mare that traveled not to far behind me. My tail whipped against my hocks as I continued to walk on further into the northern land. My dark chocolates orbs traced to the back of my head, looking back at Reizend, her blue and white coat standing out against the darkness. I smirked and walked on forward, not knowing where I was heading.

I blinked for a couple of moments before the mare took off after the blue roan stallion that stood beyond us. My dome shook and I chased after her, hoping he wouldn't turn and tear her to pieces because Seele would not be pleased with me at all. I stopped beside Reizend's figure and watched the stallions actions, waiting for any muscles that would flick toward the two. "Greetings." I spoke toward the roan and smirked, throwing my head up in the air. I wasn't much to be interactive with the stallions, because that's how my blood began to boil.

I had to face my problems though, I had to get it over with. I didn't want to be a bloody beast for the rest of my life. That's not what Asher would want me to do, and I wasn't gonna let him down. I was get rid of all my fears, I wasn't going to let the myself be taken over, I wanted my own life back. I didn't like taking the lives of innocent creatures away from them, that was what was happening to me.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Reizend] @[Murder]

Messages In This Thread
Eroding Creature. - by Murder - 07-13-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: Eroding Creature. - by Reizend - 07-15-2013, 10:04 PM
RE: Eroding Creature. - by Jasper - 07-16-2013, 03:32 AM