the Rift

[OPEN] Sweet Revenge || Psyche

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

I did not want to cross the border. I would wait at it, but not cross it, for I did not want to be known as a trespasser. Quite a few of my members had been taken as a prisoner for ‘trespassing’. I did not want to end up being taken again and make the rest of the Assassins think that I had abandoned them. I would never want to abandon my family. My family needed someone to be at our backs and to not think of us as just some annoying bugs that would quickly be swatted away. We needed to be at peace with another herd. Ophelia had already promised me that the Assassins and the Foothills would be at peace. She had even released all of my prisoners that she held captive there. We needed more on our side that is if we ever wanted to take over the World’s edge. They were one of the most populated herds in Helovia, and they were going to be tough to beat. Not to mention they had the Dragon’s throat on their side.

That is why I had come here, to the Aurora Basin. I had heard rumors of the Qian taking over the Edge from them, and maybe if they were still angry about that they would side with me and my Assassins. Not only would my band get what we wanted, but the Basin would too.

I waited out in the cold. It was not so dark here though. I could see the light from a cave nearby, but that was inside of the territory and I was out. Small snowflakes danced around in the darkened light and gently touched the broad back and neck of mine. It was a quiet unlit day, and I let a thunderous neigh rumble from my thought as I called for the Basin leader. Her name was Psyche, I believe.

[[Since I discussed this with Rayo before Tonka got stolen, I got an Admins approval on posting this thread.]]

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Sweet Revenge || Psyche - by Tonka - 07-14-2013, 02:34 PM
RE: Sweet Revenge || Psyche - by Psyche - 07-14-2013, 04:28 PM
RE: Sweet Revenge || Psyche - by Tonka - 07-16-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: Sweet Revenge || Psyche - by Official - 07-21-2013, 07:25 PM