the Rift

[OPEN] A new home

Castiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Cast was rather worried about what the mare’s response to his little flirtation would be, but felt that quickly go away when the lady blushed. It had worked slightly his attempt at flattering her and the boy couldn’t help to feel proud about the move playing out. “ You know it to be true lady and your modest which is very respectful” Walking on toward the new land she spoke of planted a seed of excitement in the paint, but it was small and yet fully grown lacking nutriment. In a way the one thing keeping the horse back from true in enjoyment in was a lingering uncertainty he would rather not get his hopes up for anything. This however did not take back the awe struck expression on Castiel’s face these lands were impressive. “With pleasure sweet girl” the stud retorted playfully as he pranced along with her down their illuminated path “ Lamp trees you have to excuse me, but where I come from no such thing exists or was near impossible at least I was never taught any of this. M…my…my parents were odd balls…..I miss them” the stallion choked on the word parents tears wanted to overflow, but he suppressed the flow not wanting to appear weak or pathetic. “ I thought you did it made the lights appear I did hear once of magic and thought it was you” he looked at her confused in a dumb struck way “ Time stopped and the sun makes no more appearances…my luck to end up running into dark times”

The painted stallion felt the rain hit his back making a shock shoot up the spine it also appeared to irritate his companion. Laughing out her cursing the stud answered “ Oh you will be fine I need a bath anyways if you want we don’t have to keep going there has to be some shelter somewhere” In a way his body needed a rest maybe when they got close to their destination a cave of sorts would do. At that thought he could see himself laying snug against the mare, but he laughed to himself “ you fool you’re not ready for that you have issues with space remember”

Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM