the Rift

[OPEN] A new home

gemini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Gemini
She wondered about the future again. Would she ever be good enough? Gemini wondered. Obviously, neither she nor her mother was good enough to make her father stay. This was the fastest she’d trusted anybody so easily. The thought of that scared her on the inside, but she made sure to mask it on the outside, so that nobody would ever suspect what was going on inside that pretty little head of hers. “The past has us in a choke hold, but the past is the past, we should move onto better things,” She muttered. Gemini just hoped that Cas didn’t have sensitive hearing, and he couldn’t hear what she said. To Cas, she said, “I’m not thaattt interesting Casy. I just have blue hair.” Then, she licked him on the neck again, because she simply couldn’t resist it. “Shush, darling. Of course I’ll stay. I’m not alone anymore because I have you.” Gem said to Castiel. “You don’t have to explain, angel.” To Gemini, his shyness was adorable, and cute. She loved seeing Castiel smile. It was such an uplifting sight. “You should smile more often,” She blurted. Gemini giggled when he nipped her neck, and that turned into a full-blown laugh when the stallion sort of slipped. What made her laugh again was his eagerness and excitement to be in this land. “What do you mean, that didn’t happen of course it did,” She teased him. “Alright big boy, I’m coming.” She said, running and catching up to him. “I bet your liking this place so far, right?” Gem said.
Credits

Messages In This Thread
A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-14-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-14-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 03:20 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: A new home - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: A new home - by gemini - 07-16-2013, 02:34 PM