[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shifted her weight. It was different, having a home that she didn't have to worry about the people inside of it's terrain. How she didn't know everyone that was really around her. She wished that she could know them, and that she would know more of them. But, really, all she knew was that it seemed as though majority of those were also of some kind of winged descendant. That was slightly unnerving. But, she figured that she would work herself out of it once she was used to being around them. And, they probably were not all winged creatures. It's just all that she had seen so far upon stumbling into these lands.

Taking in a deep breath she dug her flints into the ground even farther in an attempt to get used to her surroundings, feeling each tiny crevice and break of the desert soil. The winter chill had definitely taken over, and if Sohalia had been correct about the sun neglecting to rise (since Rasta had no real way to ratify or deny such an observation) then the chill was only going to get even worse in the future. She was going to have to become accustomed to the never ending cold.

She pushed off of the dried out terrain before heading toward the pile of wood she had felt not too far off to her left. The closer she got the more the tendrils of heat began to wrap in and around her frame - pulling her in and inviting her toward the warmth and comfort of something which she didn't doubt included a form of light for those granted with the ability of sight. Rasta continued to pull herself closer and closer, letting out a small huff of air into the flames and feeling as the heat seemed to leave her frame for a little bit only to wrap back around her in a comforting motion.

Comfort. She hadn't felt that in a while either. She was missing her other half. He was no where to be found and she felt empty. Her eyes were gone. They kept her safe from aerial attacks and now she was wide open to them. The safety was gone. But the warmth had offered her some form of comfort, let her know that the world could still turn around and around. Perhaps not everything would be as horror filled in this place.

Perhaps she had found a home that she would be able to stay in for a long time...

478 words
@[Apodis]
If anyone else wants to crash I don't mind <3
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM