[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

It was so warm, so comforting. These tendrils of warmth floating around her frame. It was glorious how something so inanimate could make you feel so loved. Shuffling in closer to the flames she continued to allow it to wrap around her muscles and relax them.

Her audits spun in circles as she listened to everything that was floating around her. Her eyes closing as she continued to breath in and breath out. When she was finally close enough to the fire she stopped her striding and allowed herself to stand there, basking in the warmth.

And then she heard the sound of hooves clicking against the ground. Familiar pacing and strides, now accompanied by a tiny limp. Apodis had injured himself in the time in between him actually being her guard and them reuniting. It saddened her, a little, to know that he had done something to injure himself and she wished that he was still okay and in perfect condition. But alas, that wasn't how it was going to work. From now on he would be as broken as her soul. Though, perhaps her soul would always be more broken than any physical injury could ever be.

Her name floated in the air as he came up haphazardly behind her, then pulling up next to her right side. His maw reaching out and brushing against her neck as he nudged her before claiming he was glad her bird was gone. A laugh escaped his lips as she shook her head, gently bumping her forehead against his shoulder. "I'm not. I no longer know when something is approaching me from the sky. But that is beside the fact." she explained, peering up to him with blind eyes. "Something is bothering you, my soldier. What is wrong?" she questioned with a calmness and certainty about it all that few could posses. "I am ears if you need to talk, remember that Apodis." she offered with a tiny smile, concern in her features. He was her closest friend here and she would not allow him to sulk.

352 words
@[Apodis]
Love them <33
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM