[OPEN] !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta shifted her weight just slightly so that her frame was resting up against Apodis. While she still payed attention to her surroundings it wasn't as necessary with him lurking. He had sworn to protect her, she felt no desire to be constantly searching around. He sighed, resting his head upon the top of her neck, just barely against her pole as he began to speak. His voice telling her that he had been avoiding her as of late. She could feel his frame shifting, as though he were preparing to back away, so she pulled herself up and supported the weight onto the ground below her as he actually pulled back. "It's fine, soldier. It is. I understand the possible painful connection," Rasta spoke, giving a light bob of her head before he began to explain further.

She gently tilted her head, blind eyes searching for something to match with but unable to see them to met so they flickered in the distance past his face. "Do not fear death, it's a natural event and it leads to forever of happiness." He continued on, explaining how he wanted to settle down and things of the like. She could feel a gentle smile beginning to pull at the edge of his lips as he stood there. "I missed you too, soldier." she said, a smile curling upon her face as she felt his nose push into her throatlatch.

He continued to speak. Saying he didn't want to leave her side but asking permission to get the chances to. Rasta couldn't help but to laugh. "My dear, I am not forcing you to stay by me at all. If you wish to be on your own then you may. It was just nice to know you were still out there and that I hadn't lost everything." she explained, flicking her audits around just a little bit, listening the the false wind as it gently blew around them.

And then, he wanted to play. She couldn't help but to laugh as he bumped up against her calling 'tag' out before starting to head off around a rock. "I know where you went, silly," she responded with a laugh, slowly pulling out and stretching her legs out as she built up speed to start to run after the stag she was friends with.

Swiftly, she turned around the rock and bumped him lightly on the haunches before bolting off in the opposite direction, yelling tag as well.

424 words
@[Apodis]
Anyone else wanna join in game of tag?
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-15-2013, 06:34 PM
RE: !! Can You Keep a Secret? [Apodis] - by Rasta - 07-18-2013, 09:41 PM