the Rift

[OPEN] destiny awaits

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark

L E Y R A
She was done with the Basin. She found nothing here for her. Deep in her something told her that she should just... leave. That something bigger awaited her. So lifting her head she let a gentle nicker escape. She wanted her daughter, to ask her if she wished to join her. Maybe she did want to join her roan mother? The brute couldn't be sure.

She danced through the Basin, her ice eyes glittering in the light. Light, a thing that only existed in the herds. It happened suddenly one day, she was taking strides outside the border when everything had darkened. A cavern, the one that held the mirror, it was the new light source for the herd. She had taken some time to adjust, but now she was okay with there being a minimum amount of light. Her feminine bodice glided gracefully over the snow laden ground, casting a dim shadow across the earth. Her dark banner flew gracefully over her neck. Her lioness tail hung behind her, trailing behind her.

Her breath was seen as flowing clouds, disappearing behind her. She tossed her mane, inhaling and continuing to take strides forward. Brakes were pressed and snow was flung as the brute halted. Her tail whipped forward, the strands streaming down her side. She was now placed on a ledge, gazing down at the herd. Turning away, she let a harsh wind blow her dark locks before she opened her eyes to the mountains of the Steppe that lay ahead of her.

"Blah blah blah"

[[ooc: idk what happened to this post here (it sucks i know Dx)... but Leyra is leaving the Basin because she's going to join the Valkyries, although atm she just doesn't see herself living in the Basin any longer. feel free to say ba bai. :3]]
image credits
table by whit
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
destiny awaits - by Leyra - 07-14-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: destiny awaits - by Castiel - 07-15-2013, 09:02 AM