[OPEN] !! Bounce [Anyone]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

She had started to get used to the land around her. It wasn't like home, where she knew each crevice and flow of water without having to think much at all. But, it was slowly going to become one. Or, at least, Rasta hoped that it would. Her hooves had led her toward the northern section of the herd land, travelling through the beach-like sand that was pooling up around her feet and giving her some tension in crossing. But, it was something that would calm her down.

The sound of waves crashing up against rocks as well as a huge distance upwards was going to help keep her attention off of all the thoughts that were circling her brain. Perhaps she would begin that trek up the hill. Yes. That sounded perfect.

One hoof at a time she listened to the sound of the ocean as it faded away. Her hooves clipping against the harsh rock until she needed to pause to feel how stable the next couple of steps were. The clattering of rocks as they tumbled back down off of each layer of it was knocked around. Her audits spun a little as she took in everything around her before continuing up to the top.

When she finally had fallen upon the top of the cliff she stood up and 'looked' around her. The wind ruffling her hair as she turned around a little, careful to keep her weight shifted so as not to stress any part of the rock which might not be so forgiving of the weight. This place had so much to offer in such a small area. Perhaps she would be able to find that one spot that welcomed her....

287 words
Open to anyone who wants to get to know the blind mare <3
Oh and my posts will definitely be getting longer. ROFLMAO
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-14-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Hector - 07-20-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: !! Bounce [Anyone] - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:27 PM