the Rift

Fly me to the moon and back.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I swear. The next time some idiot foal runs under my feet they are going to be smacked with my horn upside their precious little cranium. They were such a hassle! I couldn't even begin to understand why anyone would want them. Honestly, all tumbling around on the ground with no real sense of direction or what it was they were going to run into. It was complete and utter stupidity. But, I had to admit, they were the perfect little things to corrupt raise up and train to work for our lovely little group.

Perhaps I'd just have to be teaching these little mongrels some manners before I let them do anything. Oh. Seele. You know you love the little ones. They are too adorable not to love! came the chords of Innerste. Oh. I couldn't disagree more. They were disturbing little creatures that got themselves into way too much trouble. But... they were more capable of sneaking in and gaining information from elders without seeming suspicious. Oh! This would be lovely!

With that though I began to scour the threshold to see if I could find this perfect little creature to begin to spy for our herd. Of course, it seems I didn't have to scour too much to find this odd one. He was already crashing through the trees and laughing way too hard for anyone of an older stance to really be. I couldn't help but to shake my head as I stayed hidden in the shadows. Oh. Trust me. That did get very, very old.

And then he was fully in the threshold, straining to keep moving forward. "Dangers lurk in the dark, kleine." I hissed, poison dripping from my maw as I continued to stay hidden in the shadows. "It is not wise to be travelling alone." I added on before trotting out in front of him with a smirk upon my face, the amber glow of a lantern illuminating the red points on my coat with an eerie feeling. Was it blood or was it my markings? One would have to come closer to figure out - and most had the sensibility not to. "I could travel with the Recke if thee would so request it. Perhaps even offer a home?" I sung, sweetness curling around my harsh consonants and silken soprano chords. "That is, of course, if you are interested in a home full of misfits...." I added sweetly, tilting my cranium to the side with a gentle smile.

You are nothing but viscous. What is this false mask you have placed on your face?! roared Unheil in distaste. But, I simply ignored him. This young one was my first step toward gathering some spies.

I could not allow him to slip from my non-existent fingers.

480 words
@[Skylark]
all about The Asylum
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Fly me to the moon and back. - by Skylark - 07-15-2013, 12:22 AM
RE: Fly me to the moon and back. - by Seele - 07-18-2013, 03:45 PM