the Rift

A evening stroll

Naveen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The light blue mare made her way through the darkness careful not to get smacked in the face by an unseen branch lurking in the dark. Her sharp blue coat made her stick out easily in the shadows, which slightly worried the gentle hearted soul. However this lady clung onto faith believing all the peoples gods, though many thought they had forsaken them. The sun was gone never seen for awhile and magic poofed out of sight; this meant something terrible was ongoing in heavenly places. This gave Naveen a terrible feeling churning up her gut out of nervousness for what dawned on the horizon.

Winds blew steady bringing a sharp stabbing cold against flesh and the lamp tree moaned, as the branches moved, but did not break under the strain. In the same way the blue mare would remain having hope for torrow. She couldn’t wait to see the sun once more before it faded the lady use to watch sun rise and sunset. Comparing it in mind to a glorious show performed excellently that would always leave a beaming smile on her facial features. Walking on Naveen sung a hym to herself and broke into pray “The lords in heaven I know you have not forsaken your people and yearn for your return. Others speak in anger saying you never cared about us. I refuse to believe them the fact we have some light like these tree proves to me your care. May you bless all who love you like I Amen” After her pray the mare sung on her way to wherever faith would take the hoof prints. The lady came in hopes of finding a home to settle in and serve as a nun of sorts, but would be careful in choosing where her intended purpose was to be.

Messages In This Thread
A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-15-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Calcifer - 07-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Calcifer - 07-16-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-16-2013, 12:07 PM