the Rift

A evening stroll

Naveen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The weather was cold and bitter for the past few months a sign once more things in heavenly places were bad a war had to be waging or simply the gods got tired of hearing ungrateful souls grumbling. Ever since I filly the girl was told countless stories of their divine glory and way they tended to work could often be rash, but there was always a greater motive behind their actions. At least the moral of child hood tales had remained the same trust the gods will all your heart give yourself over to their will and you could never be led wrong. This devotion had kept the lady refined to an extent she had no time for much of anything else, even looking at studs had barely happened. The girl was clueless to love or what it meant, but she had an ideal of what it should be and if a foal was ever to be blessed to her it would not be with a stallion that left in the middle of the night as a coward. You never abandon your child or the mother who birthed it at least that was her young uneducated thought on the matter. Love she had no clue on, but the lady wouldn’t lie her eyes did sometimes linger on a handsome stud. As they did now on the chestnut soldier before her making the lady act rather shy and a snicker escaped her lips. The way he stood shouted “strength and protection” something the blue mare felt she needed at the moment for her faith was running low. A new hope however welled up inside her as the stallion gestured to the west, but something in her gut didn’t feel right “ only unicorns why don’t others come there you don’t shut out those in need do you?” The mare sounded a little worried in tone , but quickly recovered “ I am sure it’s a nice place walk me there please and maybe you can tell me more about yourself sir”

Messages In This Thread
A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-15-2013, 01:04 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Calcifer - 07-15-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-15-2013, 02:39 PM
RE: A evening stroll - by Calcifer - 07-16-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: A evening stroll - by Naveen - 07-16-2013, 12:07 PM