[OPEN] Escapist

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The mare and I made eye contact, her purple eyes seeming to be tracing over my face with the blank stare. My red rimmed ears flicked back in annoyance, my wild black mane flattening out beneath my left ear as it pressed down. What the fuck are you looking at bitch? They bounced around in my head as if they were able to explode into the air and become physical beings. I silently looked down at the mare, my jaw clenching tight, causing my molars to grin together and make a rather disturbing noise.

The mare spoke once more, questioning what had turned my attention span around. I loosened my jaw, ears rotating forward once more as I watched her. She seemed distressed about something, but obviously it was floating in the back of her mind; other wise she would say something, right? Wrongo boy, you need to learn females I dropped my head ever so slightly, bringing it down a tiny bit to her level. "You don't exactly smell like home."

With that said, I watch my shallow breath as it was released it into the dark air for the vapor to swirl into the abyss of darkness. With a quick pause of either of our voices, I drew my face back, my body following along with the motion and setting me a few steps backward. With a soft voice, Saga wanted more information on my name curious as to if it had any meaning behind it. Before I could answer, she apologized, attempting to reel the words that had already escaped her mouth back in. I blinked at her quietly, waiting for the explanation to be over Before I die of old age they mocked, rolling their oil drop eyes.

"No reason to apologize, but no.. I don't believe there is anything in particular that's special about my name. I know that my father named me, but that's all." My eyes fell toward the semi-melted snow that lined the hot spring. Mother would have never picked a name such as "Voodoo," if it weren't for Father, I would probably have been a "Shilo" or "Fluffy," something pathetic and small. "My mother would have never named me Voodoo though." I drew in a deep breath, sighing in a shallow tone.

Tagged: @[Saga]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Escapist - by Saga - 07-16-2013, 11:45 AM
RE: Escapist - by Voodoo - 07-17-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Escapist - by Saga - 07-18-2013, 10:38 PM