the Rift

[OPEN] How To Save A Life; Seele, Open

Jasper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
My hooves touched the soaking wet and soft ground. I smirked and let an evil chuckle roll beyond my muzzle, tickling at my dry throat. "Now, this, is where I belong." A smirk covered my whole face. The terrain was dark and gloomy, fitting me fairly well. I had a home now, that would be by my side to help me through whatever I got stuck in. Though, I still didn’t trust the group of misfits, didn’t know if I would ever be able too. But I knew I had to trust Seele, she was my leader and the one that brought me to the home that I claimed now. I hope she could help me, I had no choice but to choose help, it didn’t feel right at all killing innocent creatures. But I couldn’t control myself. Ever since Asher was killed, I couldn’t keep a hold of my own body, it was like I had been taken over by my mortal enemy. I wasn’t meant to be this way, Asher wouldn’t like me in this kind of condition and he would try to help me in any way he would be able to. I also had these moments, where my memories, they all spun around inside of my head and then it all just burst out into total anger. I couldn’t calm myself down, I was going crazy and I couldn’t stop. I was dying, or so it felt like it to me. I was out of control and soon I would be killing everything I had just begun to love. I needed help, badly before anything else happened.

Asher had been my best friend since I had been born. We were both thrown away to die, but we had stayed to together and escaped from the horrible place that we were placed upon. We had grown up together and fought for each other, until that fucked up snake had came and poisoned him. He was my best friend and now he was gone. "He was always there for me! Why couldn't I have been there for him that one time! Now I have nobody..." I screamed to the dark sky, the dry voice echoing throughout the trees. Now I was alone, and I had no one to trust. Fear, the one thing I tried to avoid the most, swallowed my whole body. "Now I have nobody..." I whispered to my own ears, tears waiting to fall brown my dark brown orbs. I never knew why the earth had taken away my only friend, I never knew what I had done wrong. Was it that I ran away from the war grounds? No it must've not been, I only wanted to live my life happily with my best friend. But I should've stayed, maybe Asher would've never died then and would be able to live on, even if I had passed away, it's would've been for the better. I had loved him like he was my own brother, anyone would've seen that between us two, but I guessed wrong. Now, I was on my own, alone.
sedma.deviantart.com

@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Jasper - 07-15-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Seele - 07-15-2013, 09:50 PM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Jasper - 07-16-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Seele - 07-16-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Jasper - 07-18-2013, 11:42 PM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:21 AM