the Rift

[OPEN] How To Save A Life; Seele, Open

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I laughed as he stomped his foot. His muzzle raising up toward my ear. I was not afraid of him. Oh. No. I dared him to snap at me. I dared him. This horn would not be so forgiving. "I thought I was done with you bubi?" I hissed, slicing my head back, not caring if my horn nicked him in any fashion in the process. He needed to learn how to behave if he was going to reside in these lands with us.

And then he was changing. Turning back into that bumbling idiot that thought he knew what was going on. His cranium tilting to the side and his voice lowering. My eyes stayed narrowed, audits pinning backward. "I may have lost family but that does not mean I hide it. I am the devil, bubi. And I am afraid of nothing. If I was afraid of something I would buck up and get over it before charging head first in the disarray." I hissed, backing up as I barred my teeth at him. I can't just hide it away? Who did he think he was? And what the hell had gotten him on this random topic of believing he knew my past. "Everyone has lost someone, bubi. It takes a weak creature to not buck up and get over that loss. I have offered you a home with those like you. I do not take kindly to those randomly blabbing about things they believe they know." I announced, standing taller as I tilted my horn ever so slightly to the side as if I were prepared to leap forward and stab him.

Just be nice to the poor lad! came the sound of Innerste. But I had dealt with enough of her idea of helping me. She had simply continued to push this stag on, making it seemed like I cared when I really gave no crap about his well being past him aiding the group. "I will help you as necessary to keep the well-being of this group in play. But I desire absolutely no help. I have those who help me around me constantly, bubi." I hissed, yellow eyes filled with venom.

A deep laugh escaped my maw as I rolled my eyes at the way he was looking at me. "Frauline. You have come to a land of crazies. You, yourself, are crazy with a blood thirst that must be taught how to be controlled to be of any use. Now you will go meet the others. And you will not touch a hair on their heads. I would also like to add, that if anything is misplaced upon the young foal's frame who goes by Amara, that you will be receiving severe punishment. She mustn't be deathly afraid of everyone she is going to live around. Now. Go. And if you touch me again without permission you do not want to understand the feelings of agony that will be shooting through your viens." I hissed, shifting my weight and disappearing off into the marsh lands from hence I had appeared.

539 words
@[Jasper]
Done? It's going to lead to the 'meet and greet' thread so...
Unless of course you want to attempt to push her boundaries again...
Frauline - little girl
bubi - little boy
Seele
you better run to survive, before she makes you her latest slaughter
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Jasper - 07-15-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: How To Save A Life; Seele, Open - by Seele - 07-15-2013, 09:50 PM