[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
A voice calls out from the darkness, it was dipped in poison. Bright blue irises turn, then focus on an approaching figure that had been lurking in the shadows watching her. Eris passed her a coy smile thinking about nightmares. "If you're the nightmare I'm not that scared." Eris pauses still, watching her with eyes like ice and the expression of bemusement. Her body is as black as night, small and nimble, much like herself. Then her face is white, with bizarre red swirls on her checks, followed up by glass hooves and a glass horn protruding on her head. "Besides, my entire life has been a bad dream." She lets a giggle slip past her lips, then takes a few steps towards the other. Normally she was left alone to her ramblings, why this one was brave enough enough to approach her made no sense. Perhaps she was just stupid.

"If ones speaks without expecting a response, they open themselves up for charming conversations with others." Her tone is sarcastic, laced with the warning. Her question is an interesting one, rather personal for Eris. "More than that." She responds softly. Moving towards a tree the mare rest her shoulder on it, watching the strangely marked mare. She spoke with such an interesting tone, Eris wondered what he life was like. More than that she wondered what her mind was like, was it normal? "I was raised to create wars, my father started to train me the day I was born." Yes, she was dangerous and disturbed, however she was certain that she wasn't the only one. Not the only weirdo that lived out by herself. "What about you? Are you a sister of death?"

Knowing that you shouldn't judge by appearance, Eris waited her response. She liked something about this mare, although she couldn't quite tell what it was. "You're a freak. You know that right?" Eris stopped leaning on the tree and moved so she stood directly in front of the other, their heights quite similar. Eris inspected the mare again, looking for a sign of weakness, psychical or mental. Normally she could pick if people had issues or not, but this mare was good at hiding herself. Very good at hiding her true self.

Ew. This sucked.
@[Seele]

Messages In This Thread
It's all in your mind. - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-28-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-19-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: It's all in your mind. - by Seele - 07-29-2013, 09:54 PM