the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's all in your mind.

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
The mare laughed. What did she find so funny?! She doesn't always feel emotions. They came and went. How nice. "I don't feel anything at all" I said, a smirk upon my face as I pricked my audits up. "Emotions make one weak." I explained before shifting my weight and speaking about how it was better that both of us were dawned with the term freak.

Obsolete imbecile Schwere muttered under his breath, chords rumbling around in my brain as I continued to eye the mare that was before me. She spoke about being as crazy as they come. And then, she was laughing. Laughing so much in fact that it looked as though her sides were about to explode. Tears were sliding down her face because of how hard she was laughing. I couldn't believe my eyes. Someone needed a little bash to the head, so it seemed. She moved away from the tree so that she was standing before me again before offering her name.

So now she decides to offer her name? Good. I didn't have to ask for it. I wasn't about to. In fact, the idea of leaving seemed like a lovely one at the moment. Blood sister? She had already dawned me a sister. With a snort I raised an eyebrow at the mare, yellow eyes venomously gazing at her. "I am Seele. What are you even doing out here anyways? I'm only here because I enjoy watching the dead bodies groan and cry in this marsh." I explained, staring at her blue eyes with an inquisitive gaze.

272 words
@[Eris]
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
It's all in your mind. - by Eris_ - 07-16-2013, 02:03 AM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Seele - 07-16-2013, 10:06 PM
RE: It's all in you mind. - by Eris_ - 07-18-2013, 07:58 PM