[OPEN] Entering an Unknown World

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

Rasta allowed her tiny frame to pull to the side away from the oncoming creature with wings. Thank god, he had decided to walk. She honestly did not want to be jumping out of her skin at every single interval around here. It just... wasn't very pleasant. He turned toward Rasta with a tiny smile, calling her a sister and then turning toward the other mare with a better title. He was well versed in manners, she would grant him that. "Thank you, sir." she responded with a light bob of the head.

She felt his wings coil up at his side and then his entire frame stand taller - as if at attention. A tiny grin fell upon her maw as she ''watched him' without even looking at him. He asked how he could of service and she simply awaited the response of the much taller mare before her. No harm. Good. Rasta didn't doubt she could evade some attacks, but she'd prefer not to call upon her rusty sparring skills at the moment. "Pleasure to meet you Miss. Elle. I am not from this land, I came here not too long ago by a pregnant mare named Sohalia. Witnessed the birth of her foal and met a few others. I'm just beginning to find my way around. Though I can smell that you are not from here..." Rasta explained politely before listening as she went to talk to the stag beside the two mares who she knew no name of yet.

This Valentine name meant nothing to Rasta, but she was assuming it would mean something to the soldier (so she presumed) who stood beside her. She wasn't too sure of what else to say, nor did she have much info to give so she simply awaited to see his response.

307 words
@[Midas] - let me know if the tagging each post bothers you. xD I get lost easily so it's easier for me when I'm tagged
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-22-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM