the Rift

[OPEN] Entering an Unknown World
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

MIDAS
I've loved you for a thousand years
A calculating gaze trailed the length of said dun mare, her body didn’t appear fatigued—nor did she seem sickly or weak. All the above were good signs, though it was really the personality which got one into a herd; you could be chiseled from the goddess of moon herself, yet, without a fair temperance none would receive asylum. So that I didn’t make said woman feel uncomfortable by heedless gawking, I raked quickly through the mess of only what needed to be known physically, then looked away.

“I’m sorry to intrude but I have been traveling many days in search of a new home.” My business like features softened just a little, I always seemed to relate with lost souls; it was through them that kindness came easy. Though, even normal gentleness felt tainted by an abashed night. One could be under stressors for long enough that eventually it became a disease to wilt the flaming petals of an otherwise healthy mind. “Valentine in the threshold said this is a good place to be. Do you know him?”

I recognized immediately the name of our ranked…well I wasn’t sure what his title was—but at this point what did it matter? He had been the first to break the shattering news that our lords had somehow vanished through a hole—a scar in the universe. The same lad had also been at our latest meeting; bleating with high hopes, same as the rest. Those vain emotions had quickly died out sometime last week. Or perhaps it was last month? Who could tell?

Now we prepared to thrive in a dark world, while knowing it was only a matter of time before everything would wilt away into nothing. Either by war or simple starvation, all would walk the fair lite trail of death. “Do you know him?” My personal thoughts fell away and I realized that she had just asked us a question, though I dumbly didn’t know which person it had been directed at. It was then that I noticed her crown was bowed in that traditional submissive way; which of course couldn’t hurt her points in my book.

The other, my clan sister spoke next. Though she didn’t answer, “Miss. Elle’s” question. Politely I allowed the alabaster girl to finish her statement before inhaling to provide an answer, "Aye Lady Elle, I know Valentine, and he spoke true. You’re more than welcome to tie yourself to this family and please, call me Midas.”

table by whit
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-20-2013, 05:56 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-21-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by ElegantDesire - 07-21-2013, 12:26 PM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Rasta - 07-22-2013, 12:46 AM
RE: Entering an Unknown World - by Midas - 07-22-2013, 09:28 PM