the Rift

[OPEN] part of the same play

Leovan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Leovan
A stolen glance, a flick of a tail and an answer to Lena’s call showed in the horizon. Two silhouettes came across the flat, Leovan’s relentless stare scrutinizing their every step towards the hill of his own placement. He was reassured on the stranger’s position at the sight of Lena’s kindly smile and making an effort of following her example, a strained smile adorned his lips as they drew closer by the meter. Yet his brows raised at the sight of the same odd locks emergent from their neckline as Lena’s, a peculiar creation and arrangement indeed. His gaze steadied upon a slender, undeniably graceful mare, brown with dusting golden adornments upon her body and legs. She stood somewhat in contrast with her trailing companion, her being black of coat sprinkled with stars with a muscular, compact body. Despite her built she lacked not the gracious movements of a mare and he took himself in feeling rather fascinated by the two. Welcome and salutations. I am Illynx, and the lovely miss accompanying me is Gemini. He stiffly bowed in a cordial greeting and flashed Gemini a smile at her short, slightly insecure hello, but as Lena addressed Illynx and Gemini his gaze wandered once again to the lake, a great anchor in the wide valley before his eyes caught Lena’s suggestive wink and he returned his attention to the three participants of the gathering. “Greetings Illynx and Gemini. I am Leovan of the Endless Ocean.” The resonance of his voice carrying every word across the Basin floor.

OOC: Sorry for the short, bad reply. I promise improvement. >.<

Messages In This Thread
part of the same play - by Lena - 07-16-2013, 09:14 AM
RE: part of the same play - by Leovan - 07-18-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: part of the same play - by Illynx - 07-19-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: part of the same play - by gemini - 07-19-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: part of the same play - by Lena - 07-20-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: part of the same play - by Leovan - 07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: part of the same play - by Illynx - 07-24-2013, 01:22 PM
RE: part of the same play - by gemini - 07-24-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: part of the same play - by Lena - 07-25-2013, 10:36 AM