the Rift

[OPEN] treasures of the earth; [Eagle]

Apodis Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 12 Buff: NOVICE
Eaglecry

Apodis

I've become much too good at being invincible, I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be, I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

The golden buckskin had finally made the choice to leave the Throat, to leave Rasta's side after so long. She would be safe with them and he trusted Onni or Sohalia to watch over her. He needed to get out there, make friends and maybe even find the one true love. Before it was all over for him. Age slowly creeping up behind him, before long he would not be capable to start a new life, to have a family. He wanted all of that, but to find such thing was not so easy and now he set out on the journey of friendship and lust.

Deep, almost black, coffee stained legs moved swiftly through the lands of Helovia. Across the dry desert, over the lake, across the sandy white shores and to only find himself running headlong into a forest. One thicker than any he'd ever seen. However the harsh winter and lack of light had taken it's relentless force upon this place. Once filled with greenery, now just bare logs and branches, rotting foliage lay underneath the white blanket that froze everything in its place. Once pretty, now striped of life, He made his way over fallen tree's, under others and pushed on through the deep snow covered terrain.

The forest would be the last place he'd have thought to end up, but something allured his existence here. Something female masked by the scent of food. A thing which blackened lips had not tasted, felt, in a few days. To some this would be the most hardest time for them, but others had known and seen worse. Including him. The abdominal's contracted with the lack of food, churning and gurgling as he moved, only making him feel more and more hungry. His golden and black stain face rose upwards as he caught the flash of movement, spiking at his curiosity, The stallion called out softly, not a warning but a sound of friend. Following in the direction which he assumed was the right way, towards whomever may be out there. So set on finding someone, along with the set of starvation forever encrusting his mind. The though of them being not friendly, did not once cross over the once wise stallion's mind. For all he knew, this could be a trap and he was walking right into the spiders web.

The thick foliage, that once was green, soon began to sparse out, leaving a slight opening, almost like the path of a river, embedding its path in the earths crust for eternity. There right in that opening was another. This one, thankful for him, did not bare wings. A smile crept over his face as he made one step out into the same small area she stood. He didn't move close and kept a distance, not wanting to frighten them off. He chose to nicker softy, a gentle rumbling sounding from inside his rib cage as he called out to the Golden horned one, hoping to at least get some kind of response and not them flee. The darkness had made everyone so weary of each other.

"Talk Talk Talk." @[Illynx]
image credits
table by whit
[Image: 525f791c057b6]64HP
[Image: 52878c6669a55]
Lines by bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
treasures of the earth; [Eagle] - by Illynx - 07-16-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: treasures of the earth; [Eagle] - by Apodis - 07-16-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: treasures of the earth; [Eagle] - by Illynx - 07-17-2013, 12:25 PM