the Rift

[OPEN] Finding A Lost Beauty.

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer

The stag's chin lifted back up into the air. The ball of mysterious light seemed to creep into his soul, basking him into the cold light. His eyelids closed slowly, feeling the extraordinary silver bathe his face in it. It felt peaceful, especially with the presence of her. As the quoting words seemed drown his mind with small and depressed memories of his pitiful mother. A sigh escaped from under his lips. He sure did wonder sometimes if his mother had actually made it. Or if she had been executed after her omen son's escape out of the banished lands. A frown crept onto his lips, and he felt as if he wanted to shake his head in thought. Surely they would not shed mercy on the woman who defied them. A disturbing image of his mother, lifeless and numb seemed to not surprise him now. If the unicorns were to murder his father for defending the omen son, then they surely were to kill the next who defended the wretched colt.

His eyes opened with sadness clouding them. Mother... I do miss you, and I'm sorry you gave up your life for an outcast... You deserved better. Another small sigh left his downed lips as a cold gaze gripped onto the orb of night. A whisper broke through the pregnant silence, it made his heart warm again and he tore away from sadder thoughts. "I did quite miss her presence." He slowly lowered his head and icy orbs wandered to her angel-like face. He saw the hint and presence of small droplets at her eyes, although they were gone the next moment after she softly laughed. "We have each other now, nobody should be lonely on a night like this." The small frown ran away and was replaced with a delicate grin. Arah seemed so friendly and treated him greatly. He never had been near someone who enjoyed his presence well only thought of him as an awkward acquaintance.

His head swayed around slowly to rest onto the landscape that lied beyond them. Towering peaks seemed to shadow little of the hidden valley. Silver lighted the blankets of snow, and the flurries of white seemed to slow down their fast patterns of motion. He wondered if the others were suffering. These wandering thoughts lifted away when he felt the warm embrace of her shoulder, and was gone in a second. "Oh sorry!" He smiled at her, turning to her presence "That's okay." He observed her, as warm honey orbs wandered at the dark tone that shadowed his eyes. The gaze seemed to hold and lighten with something. "You look...ill Farenjer." His smile erased and left expressionless. Her head swayed side to side softly "Do you wish to talk about it?"

His face unreadable in moments, he spoke, his tone friendly without nerve "Don't worry about me. I'm fine..." Although he hadn't slept good in a week, he did not want anyone to worry for his sake, especially Arah. In fact, it was him that was concerned for her. Suddenly his icy gaze grazed with concern as he met eye contact with her. He spoke gently "I'm concerned for you, are you fine Arah?" His question held, he held his sight on her, and it was easy to read the small anxiety in his eyes.

Messages In This Thread
Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Arah - 07-17-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Farenjer - 07-17-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Arah - 07-24-2013, 04:10 AM
RE: Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Farenjer - 07-26-2013, 12:45 PM
RE: Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Arah - 08-13-2013, 12:31 AM
RE: Finding A Lost Beauty. - by Farenjer - 08-18-2013, 12:06 AM