the Rift

J'me tire

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Kahlua wandered once more through these woods. This was the third time. The first time had been her own entry into the land. The second time she had come here by accident in the darkness. It had been a lucky meeting- she had met one of the only horses in the land that she would dare call friend. This time now was on purpose. She had been lodging as a guest in the Throat and was now making her way back home to the Edge. She figured if bringing one horse back to the Edge had been good two would be better.

Her trip here really was rather selfish, though. She wanted to make sure she set herself from the rest of the herd by being the best as the things she could do. She was no fighter, so she couldn't win in battles. She wasn't clever, so riddling her way into stealing other horses was out of the question. The things she was good at where loving life and seeking power. It was nice that seeking horses to join the herd was well supported by her few talents.

The painted mare made sure to follow the lamp trees as she wandered through the forest now. The darkness was oppressive and the threats from Onni about the monsters in the darkness still had her on edge. Still, she remained hopefully that she would soon come upon some soul in the forest looking for a home. What she did find surprised her more. Her steps brought her nearly upon a pale mare that was laying on the ground. Kahlua halted abruptly and stiffened, prepared to run at the first sign of danger. She was about four paces from the mare on the ground and she really didn't care to get any closer.

With ears pointed straight at the mare lying on the ground, Kahlua took a few deep breaths. “Who are you?” She hissed, legs still tense and her tail flicking nervously. Her voice betrayed some nervousness- for all she knew this was one of Onni's monsters. What was supposed to be a happy day was quickly spiraling downhill. “Come on. Get up! Get. UP!” Her voice was growing slightly louder as she was waiting. Waiting did little but let the fear grow. Too fearful to yell again, the mare shuffled forward and roughly tried to kick the mare on the back of the neck before rushing backward again. “Say something.” Her voice was lower again, a hiss.
Who the hell just lays down in the woods? Who the hell tries to scare everyone by just laying there and playing dead. Why do you want to be a monster? You get up now, or I'm running away. My job isn't to take care of dead things. I'm no healer.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
J'me tire - by Just M - 07-17-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-17-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Just M - 07-18-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM