the Rift

J'me tire

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
I had been lurking in the shadows for a little while now. Of course, that's how I always worked. I had to take in my 'prey' before I went up to it to see if they would join me in the little game of hide and seek and creation of nightmares. Currently, I had been following this one particular mare. And, oh, was this an interesting catch. She had stopped and stood stark still about the sound of a cracking branch. And then, she was stalking after the wolf that had created the noise. How strange, yet delectably crazy. Schwere purred in my cranium as I continued to inch after the mare. Hooves, careful to float upon the ground with only a couple of light clinking noises which might be associated with the lanterns that were swinging from the trees and casting eery amber glows.

And then the equine was emitting a giggle so airy and light and so misplaced after having scared a wolf off. And then, it seemed as though the weather was coming back. Rain pounding down through the air and onto her coat - onto my coat. It was pounding down upon everything. For a second then I was uncertain if the lanterns would stay lit. But that didn't matter to me, not really. I like the darkness. I like allowing myself to become those nightmares lurking when those who are really afraid cannot find a source of light to stick with. But it didn't take long for this specific fear to snag hold onto the mare I had been following and she began to stumble through the trees in such an uncertain fashion that I was kicking on my gaited speed to continue moving without tripping over any of the roots upon the ground which I was traveling upon.

Aww. She's scared. How cute is that? Unheil questioned with the hint of a smirk upon his face even though I couldn't see him. Just the tone of voice was definitely proof enough of that. I eyed her as she suddenly fell, her entire body landing on the ground with a sickening noise almost covered up in the rain. Really? The one I was looking to recruit had managed to collapse upon herself and what? Had the knocked herself out?

Perhaps, had I emerged from my position in the shadows earlier, the mare would not have hit the ground so fast and had knocked herself out. But that was not something I could control, so I simply began to emerge only to stop myself as someone else came forward and began to hiss at the mare. Nerves attacking the mare as she continued to yell at the mare. And now she was kicking at my little kleine. That was definitely an insult. "It would do you well to back away, blöd. You must give her some space should she wake up and lash out at you for yelling at her." I chastised from the shadows. "Or perhaps you would like your nightmare to emerge from these trees as well?" I hissed, a dark laugh radiating through the trees.

I let that hang in the air for a moment before I gracefully pulled out into the amber glow of the lantern the mare had fainted close to. I gave a tight nip to her shoulder, out of the striking distance of her maw and kicking area of her legs before shuffling back a few steps. "I believe she is not mentally stable. I'm doubting that you would wish to carry her burden all the way back home." I chided before shuffling my feet and awaiting the mare's eyes to flutter open to the world around us.

636 words
Just so you can see what the group is Seele's going to be recruiting for-
The Asylum
Only providing it since she's not part of the four main herds so you don't have anything to truly base that on <3
Blod - stupid
kleine - 'poor baby'
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
J'me tire - by Just M - 07-17-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-17-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM