the Rift

J'me tire

Just M Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Thunder shook the ground beneath her spiritless body and echoed through the trees. M's heartbeat thundered even louder than the boom. Pain washed across her mind while the tingling went down her neck and out to the very tip of her tail. A soft moan escaped her clenched teeth, but she was to fragile and unstable to do anything but hearing.. She had noticed two different individuals, one who was yelling against her and the second one who stood up for her. Slowly M started opening her confused amber eyes. A cough expanded up in her chest and she heard the female speak with a voice who became louder and louder, “I..I..I’m..al..ri..ght…” M answered.

Eventually M's mentally stability slowly recovered and when she felt strong enough she pulled herself up. Glancing at the other two females. She throated out a soft, “Thank you..” Especially towards the brown coated one. Her voice was now much clearer.

It was still raining, and although it scared the sh*t out of her, M tried to tone down the situation. She didn't really know what to say, probably because she was still in some kind of shock. " And to answer your question.." she said, after she turned her pinkish colored coat towards the spotted mare. " My name is M, just M, can I know who's asking ? "Her voice was prevailing sweet, with a small trembling overtone.

PM. Sounds very nice ! c:

Messages In This Thread
J'me tire - by Just M - 07-17-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-17-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Just M - 07-18-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM