the Rift

J'me tire

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Rain dripped from every hair on her body. Drip... drip... the droplets falling on her head were hardly noticed now as she fought with herself to stay in control of her emotions. As she waited for a response from the mare on the ground the sound of another came from the shadows and Kahlua quickly shifted to face this formless nightmare head on. Her ears pointed to the sound of a mare's voice. “Blod,” the word was foreign to her, although she wasn't surprised. Intellect had never been one of her gifts. And with the rain and the darkness now, her beauty was fading fast as well.

As the formless creature in the shadows laughed, Kahlua did too. It was a hollow sound, not the usual bright laughter that would fall from her lips. She did it out of nervousness, out of desire to find some peace in this frightening time. Why the mare on the ground has frightened her so, she could not say. With all her attention on the shapeless mare in the shadows now, though, the fear from the fainted mare had almost disappeared completely. The great thing about being a little stupid was that feelings were fleeting most of the time.

As her 'nightmare' appeared from the shadows, Kahlua expected fear to seep further into her heart. Instead, she found herself gasping. “You're beautiful,” she murmured softly. Though she was dripping wet, Kahlua could not get past the bay mare's glass horn and hooves. She had never seen anything like it, and be this mare a nightmare or not, Kahlua was intrigued. Not mentally stable, the words reached her ears and Kahlua slowly looked back to the mare on the ground. She didn't think anything looked especially wrong with the mare, but then she doubted she would know the difference.
Well who are you to just barge in here, acting like you're so much better than me. Sure, you might be a little smarter, but not everything good in this world is smart. After all, we appreciate art, we love music. There's nothing smart about those. Everything about them is aesthetics. So don't stand there all high and mighty like you're something special because you might have a little more smarts than me saying words I don't know. I'm good too- in my own right.
Before Kahlua could turn her indignant thoughts into words, the mare on the ground stuttered and awoke. Thank the gods for her timing- Kahlua wasn't always the smartest creature in the world. Kahlua gave her time as she came to, letting her out a few thoughts before responding. “I am Kahlua, of the World's Edge.” Her voice was calm now, the bright and lilting tone it usually was. She paused for just a moment before continuing. “Forgive me if I frightened you or seemed rash, I only worried for your safety in these dark times.” She tossed her nose to the heavens briefly, indicating the lack of light- as if it wasn't apparent. As she settled herself down now, she was able to weave words from her tongue that did not betray her previous nervousness.

Turning her head then to the bay mare, Kahlua finished with a few choice words. “Perhaps you should not be so quick judge others. I can't imagine calling someone mentally unstable is a great way to make them a friend.” The words were intentionally underhanded. She wasn't much of a planner, but perhaps the pink hued mare would pick up on them, and begin to think that Seele did not have her best intentions in mind. Kahlua didn't know anything of Seele's intentions, of course, but she knew that Seele was a threat to her own intentions in being here.
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
J'me tire - by Just M - 07-17-2013, 03:34 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-17-2013, 10:08 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-17-2013, 10:54 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Just M - 07-18-2013, 04:18 AM
RE: J'me tire - by Kahlua - 07-21-2013, 10:28 PM
RE: J'me tire - by Seele - 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM