the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Together, they had descended the mountain, the finest pair of ladies that had ever graced the Basin with their presence arriving to the Threshold in style; it felt good to get Psyche out of the confines of their home, the corporal unsure how long it had been since the ebonite queen had been out of the arms of the mountain, but sure enough that it had been too long. Illynx swept alongside her friend with the controlled silence that her trained muscles gave her, having utilized this very path many times since her return home and rather assured in each of her steps, the added presence of her lead creating a heightened sense of self importance in the golden marked mare, her elegant features raised high to allow her eyes to scan the thick darkness for motion, her ears twirling about her catching the sounds of the forest.

And the sounds, it would seem, were that of one in trouble.

The curious glance given to her by Psyche was shared, a devious smile placed upon her lips as the duo made their way towards the sound of the disturbance, Illynx's movements cat-like as they slid nearly undetectable through the shadows, her golden eyes searching ahead of her for the sight of the beast trapped in the snares of the forest. She drew herself to a halt only a few paces short of where her lady had come to a stand still, allowing her leader to take point in this encounter as the pair searched the struggling shape for signs of friend or foe. Her ears drew forward in interest as the clumsy mare cursed the air around her, the tone and wording of her statements bringing to light that this was likely a kindred soul to both she and Psyche, so long as she wore the right trinkets about her head.

It would seem that the vantage point from which the Dark Empress stood had allowed her to see the horns upon the stranger's head, though the darkness kept their small size hidden from the eyes of the corporal, as Psyche's voice broke the tender silence that had previously encompassed their beings. As the ebony unicorn offered her assistance to the tangled white femme, Illynx drew herself closer to the situation; it would seem the foolish girl had lost track of the path and become trapped in the natural defense mechanisms of the forest. "A bind indeed," she crooned, her eyes observing the scrapes upon the supple ivory flesh of the stranger now that she had drawn closer, the short and strange horns protruding from her brow alluring in that she had never seen another set quite like them.
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Illynx - 07-17-2013, 07:15 PM