the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Iosui Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She finds herself a little calmer as she can feel the black mare searched over her situation, and gives the faintest of polite smiles. The pair agreed to help her, thankfully. There were polite souls in this world, as much as it seemed there wouldn't be without light there. "Thank you. You're very kind."
In her steady attempts to remain still as she watches the lighter coloured dark mare move around, she looks to the cuts and scrapes on her white coat. There is a bit of blood on one leg, red being one of the most difficult colours to get out of her coat. She could get lucky, and even though there was snow on the ground, there could be a place warm enough she could slip into, and wash herself. Maybe she wouldn't die of hypthremia.
A bramble snapped behind her, and she finally felt a bit of freedom as the black and the dark coloured mares gave her their name, and spoke of the Plague. Plague? What's the Plague? Her attention lights a fuse when she hears the words Plague, and then is told by Illynx, is that right?, that she would wish she died at birth. She laughed softly in a playful manner at the words, not to insult either Psyche nor Illynx, but to hear the words brings a bit of good to her. Secrets were fun. They truly were, and she was glad to know one that seemed so special. Before she backed herself up to freedom, she turned her head to make sure that Illynx had moved. Embarrassment would surge through her veins if she was to back up into Illynx in a rush to free herself.
"I assure you, Lady Psyche and Corporal Illynx, your secret as of the Plague will be kept under the greatest of locks and keys. I've been taught by my father to keep racism hidden as for my Mother would have my skin pealed off me like a Banana peel for just having one racist outburst. Father never liked the others, Mother just accepted them and when they spoke to her, tried to be polite but in her eyes you easily tell she was mentally strangling them. A short time after my birth, the bad apples if you catch my drift, were moved. The bodies, that is."
One giggle fell from her at the memory of the soldiers moving the bodies, their genocide going awfully well. The greatest actions being as of how all the ones who could stop it were her father's allies, and simply turned their backs. Her small head moved around to see exactly where Psyche was talking about, and careful with her first step, she moved backwards, guiding herself into the spot to free herself. Whenever she found herself free from the mess, she had a question or two to ask them, as long as they were willing to answer.
Freedom came slow, and when she could move herself around a bit more, she smiled to the mares, ready to present a question to them. She needed this one answered, as much as she cared about it.
"Now, if you don't mind me asking, what is the Plague about? If anything, I can offer resources as a spy if it would be needed. My steps are lighter, and when I'm not being stabbed in the ass and every which way, I'm much more quieter. She moves away from the brambles, moving out of Illynx's way if the gold streaked mare had intentions to move. This time her feet were much quieter, she had a steadier movement, and the only thing that ever bothered her in her head was how she was going to get that blood out of her coat. Truthfully, it was eating her. Before long it'd be a stain, and who'd know how she would get that out of the way.

Soft words of Angel, secretly laced with cyanide.

Image Credits
[/dohtml]

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Iosui - 07-18-2013, 12:02 PM