the Rift

She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Illynx was unsure as to how under "locks and keys" their secret would be with the mare carrying on about the depths of her soul within moments of meeting her (judgement could not be passed so quickly, as Illynx was not one to disguise her own racist feelings too carefully), but she could not doubt that the heart within this one was steadfastly aimed in the direction of greatness. The corporal observed her slowly gained freedom with scrutiny, watching every limb as it was placed to ascertain her dexterity as well as whether or not it was purely accidental that she had found her way into the brier patch and not a direct result of a lack of coordination on the little white mare's behalf. It was in the golden marked unicorn's nature to observe for marks of a warrior in every being that she encountered; it was about all that she could claim any expertise to, the only thing that she knew how to gauge appropriately and without any great struggle on her behalf.

The mare, however useful she may wind up being, was not a warrior. Never would a soldier have found themselves trapped by the average foliage as this one had become, Illynx sure of her own abilities to have escaped despite the scrapes and prods of the branches, and also of the abilities of the other blade wielders she had encountered in her life. It was with this conclusion that the words arriving in unison with the question as to what, precisely, their secret group was, didn't surprise the chocolate lady in the least. The white damsel's size alone told Illynx that she would be good at creeping about unseen, though the current state of the land left her sticking out like a vein of silver in the back of a black cave. Nothing a bit of mud can't cover, mused the corporal as the Lady Psyche answered the little minx's question.

The reply was discrete, as to be expected from the dark queen of their blasphemous coven, and the gilded warrior smiled deviously in the bleakly lit forest. "Not all wish to be exterminated," she darkly replied, her gaze cast to the now free from branches Iosui, "hence our requirements for secrecy." When it came to placing her in a rank, however, Illynx was aware that there was little she could say to allow her to go where she wished within the herd, such decisions ultimately determined by the Lady Psyche and Mauja. The corporal turns her eyes to her dear friend, the white streak upon her face seeming to burn in the unnatural light descending from the trees, "I see no reason that she shouldn't be utilized as she requests," purred the mare, paying little mind to the fact that she was discussing Iosui directly in front of the woman in question, "she will have to learn to quietly accept pain, however, and also how to move in darkness; it would be unfortunate to be discovered by the enemy as we discovered her today."

The corporal paused, taking in a slow breath that leaked from her muzzle in thin, misty clouds upon her exhalation, her gaze turning back to the face of Iosui, her golden eyes reflecting, she hoped, the message that the white mare was safe only because they had discovered her to be of the same bloodlines as themselves. "Regardless, you are still young. You have ample room to grow."
if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: She Had Such A Pretty Face, I Always Wondered How She Hung Around - by Illynx - 07-22-2013, 12:14 PM